A webcomic of yuks, laffs,
and failing that sexual crudeness

WILL UPDATE REGULARLY IF YOU FUCKING DONATE SCUMBAG

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Star Fighter Page #1

Star Fighter is a kind of amazing piece of work. I don't think I've seen anything get to rape faster than it, except maybe an actual rapist. Since I have nothing to talk about I'm going to go page by page and do an in-depth review of this amazing gay fiction.

http://starfightercomic.com/chapter_01_page.php?page=Chapter_01_Page_01.jpg 

This first page actually character exposition! You can pretty quickly see who is the top and who is the bottom. We learn they're going to be a fighter and navigator team and that they have really awful code names. Sigfried and Roy would have been my choice!

After a quick google I learned that (SPOILERS)Cain kills Abel (/SPOILERS), so I guess this might be more foreshadowing as to who is top and who is bottom. From here you might think that Abel would be pretty far away from Cain, but soon we'll see the truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attribution

Adaptions of other comics probably fall under parody or something, or maybe the guys who make them could not be total fucking dicks.