A webcomic of yuks, laffs,
and failing that sexual crudeness

WILL UPDATE REGULARLY IF YOU FUCKING DONATE SCUMBAG

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Star Fighter #4

You really can't fault the last page for not getting us ready for this upcoming page.
http://starfightercomic.com/chapter_01_page.php?page=Chapter_01_Page_04.jpg
At this point I'm guessing this is the space equivalent of the Navy or something, hate to have another guy roll up on your bitch!  Well I guess if you like it you shoulda put a permanent scar on it, not a ring. Do they use some space technology to scan the bite and identify Cain off dental records?

I'd almost like to put this author's negative tweets about Chris Brown (which I'm sure are out there) next to this comic, just to contrast it. I guess I should note that fantasizing and writing fan fiction about abusive relationships is probably better than actually abusing your IRL co-pilot. Remember kids, never hit your co-pilot in life even if he is a stupid bitch. Be excellent to your co-pilot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attribution

Adaptions of other comics probably fall under parody or something, or maybe the guys who make them could not be total fucking dicks.